A next-generation brake system that will fit any towed vehicle equipped with a vacuum booster.
M&G Braking Systems are the most effective braking control system on the aftermarket today. With each brake model, we will install an air cylinder in your tow vehicle plus a "quick-connect" air pressure line between your RV and four-down tow vehicle. When you press the brakes in your RV, the brakes in your tow vehicle will be simultaneously and automatically applied through the pneumatic line, giving you the additionally needed braking control and braking force for safe stopping action.
The 2.0 air operated slave cylinder is mounted under hood of towed vehicle with conduit and cable routed and attached to floor behind brake pedal. Cable is attached to brake pedal arm (not foot rest) and out of the way of your foot. To give you maximum and effective power brakes. When RV brakes are applied, air cylinder will activate and pull on towed vehicle’s brake pedal the correct way and in direct proportion to RV braking.
Our system can solve your motor coach/towed vehicle braking problems! This added margin of safety can help protect your life, the well-being of your passengers and the huge investment you have in your RV and towed vehicles.
2.0 Brake System Instructions for Towed Vehicle
- Drill a 3/8" hole thru floor behind pedal. See picture for location . Check drill location for obstacles.
- Mount air actuated brake cylinder with self drilling screws. Make sure cylinder is mounted high enough to clear obstacles.
- Feed cable under vehicle and attach to floor. Do Not loop or kink conduit tighter than a 6" radius.
- Remove slack from cable and attach to towed vehicle brake pedal with supplied bracket. Mount bracket as low as possible on brake pedal arm above actual pedal and tighten .
- Secure cable conduit away from heat and moving parts .
- Mount Silver male quick disconnect to front of towed vehicle.
- Connect 1/4" air line to RV service brake system.